Kim Stine is the Vice President at Michigan Financial Companies, a financial services firm specializing in estate planning strategies, wealth accumulation, business planning and executive benefits for both publicly and privately-held companies.
Kim specializes in marketing and branding Michigan Financial Companies. She designs and produces all aspects of advertising and promotion.
Kim has extensive experience speaking to associations, professionals and business owners in growing and marketing their business.
- Bachelor of Science -Oakland University
Professional Licenses & Designations
- Series 6
- Series 26
- Series 7
- Series 24 Registered Principal
Memberships & Affiliations
- Board of Directors, Inforum
- Board of Directors, Winning Futures
- Board Member of the Oakland University CFP® Advisory Board
Kim is married with one child and resides in Sterling Heights, Michigan.