Justin D. Hoff
Justin D. Hoff
Phone: (586) 698-5207
Fax: (586) 939-6950
Justin Hoff is a Registered Representative at Michigan Financial Companies, a financial services firm specializing in estate planning strategies, wealth accumulation, business planning and executive benefits for both publicly and privately-held companies.
As a Registered Representative he is uniquely qualified to address the diverse needs of high net-worth individuals. He provides recommendations for asset allocation, funding for education, retirement and long-term care insurance. Justin works closely with business owners, executive teams and their advisors to help them realize their financial goals. Justin has over 18 years building business acumen through executive and entrepreneurial experience serving multiple industries.
Professional Licenses & Designations
- Series 6
- Series 63
- Life, Accident, Health insurance licenses & Variable products.
Memberships & Affiliations
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- Momentum Christian Church, Washington, MI
- Professional Member – USA Gymnastics
Prior Memberships & Affiliations
- Men’s Team Coach – Olympia Gymnastics, Shelby Township, MI
- Reinforcing Ironworkers Local 416 - Los Angeles, CA & Las Vegas, NV
- Tank-Automotive & Armament Command (TACOM) – US Army, Warren, MI
- American Trucking Association (ATA)
- Institute of Scrap Recycling Industry (ISRI)
- Aluminum Extruders Council (AEC)
My hometown is Laguna Beach, CA. My hobbies are gymnastics, wrestling, boxing, and water sports. I have been blessed all my life with a warm and loving family. I enjoy serving my family, friends, and the community in all that I do. Helping families and businesses meet their financial needs and goals in my professional capacity; and doing what I believe I am called to do in life overall, are all very important to me.