Thomas M. Kukes, CLU, ChFC
Thomas M. Kukes
Director of Advanced Planning Strategies
Phone: (248) 663-4798
Fax: (248) 827-7378
Mobile: (248) 330-1515
Thomas Kukes is an associate with Michigan Financial Companies, a financial services firm focusing on estate planning strategies, wealth accumulation, business planning and executive benefits for both publicly and privately-held companies.
As a financial associate he is uniquely qualified to address the diverse needs of high net-worth individuals. He provides recommendations for asset allocation, funding for education, retirement and long-term care insurance. He works closely with business owners, executive teams and their advisors to realize their financial goals.
- Liberal Arts, Wayne State, 1969
- Life, Accident & Health insurance licenses
Memberships & Affiliations
- Life Member of MDRT
- President of Greater Detroit Association of Life Underwriters, 1990-1991
- Detroit Jewish Federation of Greater Detroit
- Key speaker at MDRT conference and has spoken all over the country.
- Has been in the industry for 41 years
Tom lives in Bloomfield Hills with his wife Roseanne of 37 years. He is an accomplished & recorded guitarist and enjoys playing golf in his free time.