LAWRENCE J. STACK, CLU, CHFC, CFP®, MSFS
Lawrence J. Stack
Vice President-Financial Planning
Phone: (248) 792-8642
Fax: (248) 642-7965
Larry is accepting new clients.
Call or email today to set up a complimentary consultation!
Education & Professional Qualifications
- Certified Financial Planner in 2016.
- Masters Degree- Science of Financial Services (MSFS) in 2010.
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) and Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) in 1989.
- Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow (LUTCF).
- Securities licenses include FINRA Series 7, 6, 63, 65 and 22.
Memberships & Affiliations
- National Congressional Council of NAIFA 2016
- Served as “President” of NAIFA -MI in 2003 & 2004.
- Legislative Chairperson of NAIFA-MI from 1995-2001.
- Regional Vice President of NAIFA-MI from 2000-2001.
- Secretary Treasurer of NAIFA-MI from 2001-2002.
- Officer of NAIFA-Greater Detroit from 1993-2000.
- President of NAIFA-Greater Detroit 1998-1999.
- Government Relations Chair of NAIFA- Greater Detroit 2004-Present
- The Financial and Estate Planning Council of Detroit
- The Financial Planning Association
- The Society of Financial Services Professionals
- Involved in Government Affairs with NAIFA
- 25 Year Life & Qualifying Member
A father of five, Larry’s community involvement included having served as a Scout Leader from 1993 through 2004.
*The FIVE STAR Award is a client services award issued by Five Star Professional, based on an overall evaluation score of a wealth manager that reflects an average of all respondents and may not be representative of any one client’s experience. The inclusion of a wealth manager on the FIVE STAR Wealth Manager list should not be construed as an endorsement of the wealth manager by Five Star Professional or magazine.