Arun Suri, LUTCF
Investment Advisor Representative
Phone: (248) 663-4774
Fax: (248) 827-7378
Cell: (734) 658-7874
Arun Suri is an associate with Michigan Financial Companies, a financial services firm focusing on estate planning strategies, wealth accumulation, business planning and executive benefits for both publicly and privately held companies.
As a financial associate Arun has over 22 years of knowledge and experience in working with individuals, professionals and closely held businesses. He is uniquely qualified to address the diverse needs of high net-worth individuals. He provides recommendations for asset allocation, funding for education, retirement and long-term care insurance. He works closely with business owners, executive teams and their advisors to realize their financial goals.
- Bachelors in Law
- Master of the Arts in English Literature
Professional Designations, Licenses and Registrations
- Life, Accident & Health insurance
- Series 6
- Series 65
- Series 63
Memberships & Affiliations
- Life Member of Hindu Temple
Awards & Achievements
- 2014 5 Star Wealth Manager – Detroit Hour Magazine
- 2013 Court of the Table Qualifier
- Ten Time Qualifier of Million Dollar Round Table
- 2006 President Cabinet Qualifier
- 2002 President Conference Qualifier
- 2013 Platinum Qualifier – ACE Conference
- 1992 and 1993 Honors Club Qualifier
- 2013, 2006 and 2005 Associate of the Year
- 1995 National Quality Award Winner
Arun lives in Canton with his wife Madhu and two children, Annie & Aman.
*The FIVE STAR Award is a client services award issued by Five Star Professional, based on an overall evaluation score of a wealth manager that reflects an average of all respondents and may not be representative of any one client’s experience. The inclusion of a wealth manager on the FIVE STAR Wealth Manager list should not be construed as an endorsement of the wealth manager byFive Star Professional or magazine.