Kevin Kneip is a Director at Michigan Financial Companies, a financial services firm focusing on estate planning strategies, wealth accumulation, business planning and executive benefits for both publicly and privately-held companies.
As a Director and financial associate he is uniquely qualified to address the diverse needs of high net-worth individuals. He provides recommendations for asset allocation, funding for education, retirement and long-term care insurance. He works closely with business owners, executive teams and their advisors to realize their financial goals.
- President, Mortar Board South Dakota State University, 1979
- Planned giving Board Member, Variety Children’s Charity, 1999
- President, Wichita GAMA, 1992
- Board of Directors, NAIFA 2008
Awards & Achievements
- Managing Partner with New York Life North Dakota, 1989
- Million Dollar Roundtable qualifying member 1983, 1984*
- Recipient of National Management Award from GAMA International in 1985, 1986, 1987, and 1988**
- Graduate of South Dakota State University, Cum Laude, 1980
- John Hancock Financial Network, National Recruiting Award, 2008**
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor of Science, Economics -South Dakota State University
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Life & Health Licenses
- Series 7
- Series 24 Registration
*Qualifying membership in the MDRT is based on minimum commission and gross business generated within a year. Each MDRT status designation is granted for one year only until lifetime membership is achieved after 10 years; otherwise, all members must apply every year to continue their affiliation with the Million Dollar Round Table.
**Third-party rankings and recognitions are no guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client’s evaluation.