Andrea is passionately dedicated to being a financial resource to her clients for their financial security. This means she shares a genuine interest in what they care about with the hope of protecting and preserving lifestyles, assets and loved ones to meet the unique needs that they face in their day-to-day lives. The real benefit is that her clients can feel confident knowing they have taken care of their most important needs.
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor - School of Education
- Professional Qualifications
- Series 7, 66
- Life and Health insurance licenses
Memberships & Affiliations
- National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors
- Volunteer Walled Lake School System
- Grace Centers of Hope - past volunteer
Andrea is a resident of Oakland County. Before getting into the Financial Services Industry she was a volunteer teacher for 18 years.