As an Executive Director of Financial Planning with Michigan Financial Companies, Bill Barnett works with people like yourselves who are anxious about their financial future and security and typically don’t know who to turn to and who they can trust.
Through his detailed and thorough discovery process, Bill works with you to develop a plan that can reduce the uncertainty and confusion and allows you to focus on other matters.
Bill does this in four ways:
- He helps you build a customized strategy based on your own personal goals and objectives.
- He helps you implement this strategy with the proper products based on your individual situation.
- He monitors the progress of the strategy as he builds a long-term relationship of helping guide you to your goals.
- He will always work with you in the most ethical and trustworthy manner as his client’s needs always come first in his practice.
The real benefit of working with Bill, is faith in the process and satisfaction in the work he provides. He will work closely with your attorney and CPA to take a team approach as he becomes your most trusted advisor.
As an Executive Director of Financial Planning, he is focused mostly on the development of insurance strategies. During a financial analysis, Bill will assist in determining proper types and amounts of insurance coverage. He also spends time performing life insurance reviews on existing contracts. Other areas of concentration include providing recommendations for asset allocation, funding for education, retirement and long-term care insurance.
Michigan State University – Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Accounting
- Life, Accident & Health insurance licensed
- Series 7
- Series 66
Bill lives in Farmington Hills. He has been married to his wife Lisa for over 26 years. They have two sons, Mitchell and Jason.